The Thomas Jefferson High School Alumni Association is in the process of establishing a 501(c)3 organization. We are a Texas Domestic Non-Profit Corporation.
The Mission of the Thomas Jefferson High School Alumni Association is to promote academics, involvement and development encompassing Thomas Jefferson High School, alumni, students and community.
Objective 1: Promote Academics
- Provide support to activities that are academic and scholarly in nature.
- Provide scholarships to students and alumni
- Serve as a conduit to communicate and channel requests from school administrators.
Objective 2: Promote Involvement & Development
- Build a network of alumni willing to mentor students about their colleges/universities, degrees, professions, military and business experience though a series of quarterly talks.
- Create alumni chapters to assist in student & alumni transitional efforts in cities beyond San Antonio.
- Create various avenues for social action, civic engagement and servant leadership.
- Honor the achievements and legacies of fellow Mustangs
- Support bereavement announcements
- Provide support to school-related extracurricular activities that assist in developing students.
- Build a resource network to support students and alumni in their post-secondary education/professional pursuits.